Monday, October 09, 2006

Back To The Lab

Howdy, all four readers! It's me again - the guy who posts every blue moon. Here's an update on what's been happening in my world since my last post back in February: Got hired on full-time for a company, resigned three months later to go the self-employed route in real estate and FasDump (aforementioned bed liner company), started a blog specifically for FasDump (see links), got pulled over while riding my bike (to be explained after 10/19), beat my head against the wall learning to be a "marketeer", decided to write for my blog again. Well, now that you all (one remaing reader) have been updated, guess I'll sign off for now and head back to the lab (i.e. other blogs talking about internet marketing). I think I over-parenthesized (new word I just invented) this post.

While I'm thinking about it...
Over-parenthesize: verb def. to place parentheses more than two times in a paragraph due to the writer's need to make remarks about what he/she just wrote (see above paragraph). Example: The Jerome over-parenthesized his semi-annual blog post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home